Sunday, July 03, 2005

July 4th

Happy July 4th!!!!

I am spending time with Dave....who was just released from 5 months in Fed. Prison. It has been a very relaxing and exciting weekend. He looks amazing and managed to maintain his weight after finding strategic ways of eating 8 meals a day, each consisting of 30gms of protein. The food in prison is very high in starch and low in protein. They actually rarely served eggs.....just the old standbys such as corn flakes and whole milk. That doesn't do much good when someone is lactose intolerant.

Since you can only spend $260.00 / month, your only options for survival were cans of tuna or mackeral. Dave had to find very interesting ways of eating TUNA. It is amazing what a microwave oven can do when that is the only means for cooking.

We went to a wonderful BBQ today where the host was health conscious and we had grilled chicken breasts, SIRLOIN burgers, and low-fat chicken sausage. The food was out of this world. Dave and I love movies....so we have been spending almost every night going to the movies. In just a few more days Dave will have to where an ankle bracelet which he will have to where for 5 months.

The nightmare is almost over.

I am going to be adding a TON more photos to my members gallery. I also have a great deal of mpegs from my training sessions leading up to the NY PRO show. So, rest assured.....there is more to come.

Thanks for your continued support. You all have been so supportive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Davies said...

I glad Dave's out. It's also nice that he'll be out of the house in time for Christmas. I hope you're well. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for you to call me back, ;) 'cause I know haw busy you are.

Stay strong and God bless you and Dave.

Andy

July 4, 2005 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger tim m said...

Colette

Happy 4th to you both. Glad that D.P. is out for all's sake.

Take care Champ.

v/r
Tim M in NJ

July 4, 2005 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home