Saturday, April 02, 2005

April 1, 2005

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it is already APRIL........where does the TIME go? I am just 7 weeks out from the BIG PRO DEBUT. I am so looking forward to my day off tomorrow....my 6 days a week weight training regime is killing me. I started working with a new trainer....David Rivera from STEEL GYM in NYC on 23rd street. You might be familar with top pros such as Heather Foster, Victor Martinez, Rosemary Jennings, and Orville Burke....they all train there. It has a good energy and my workouts have never been better. I usually train alone or with a partner....but, I needed some one on one attention. It is so nice.......let me tell you. I am really enjoying myself and my training.... it makes it so much more of a challange having someone trian me.

I have almost everything set. I just made sure I have my Pro-Tan, OIL, Posing suits are being made, music is on its way Monday, and I should be set to go. I just want to have fun with this whole thing................I am so happy that I waited until this show...comepting in NYC has the best energy!

If I don't qualify for the OLYMPIA at this show... I press on to the SW Pro in Texas and then the week after their is another Pro-Show in W. Virginia...similar to the Jan Tana.

There is a lot going on in the meantime. I am guest posing at the Lone STAR and doing hair and make-up out there.........June 8th. I am also guset posing in Boise, IDAHO April 15th.........that is going to be awesome. I am more ENTERTAINMENT...........they are having a huge fitness expo such pros as Bob Chicherillo, Laura Mac, and many more are going to be there. I am going to be at the Jr. Nationals in June and the USAs in July. I have Malea Jensen at the Jr. Nationals and Amanda Dunbar at the USAs. I am also doing hair and make-up for Deniz Odar, and some otheres.

I have quite the exciting few months ahead. It is going to be hectic..........but, I can't wait.

For those members...I am posting some old pics I found from 2002 and also updating my WEEKS out series.

Thanks to all..................

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Colette! I bet it must be funny to compete on a pro show huh?

I never competed, and i dont plan to it. But i wanna add mass, i wanna weight 195lbs at 13% bodyfat. I am steroid free, actually i weight 226. My lean is soon 160 ;-) I am not that tall, 5´7 1/2.

I wish we could chat some day,

Take care and good luck girl!

Byebye

Reese

April 3, 2005 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home