Friday, February 18, 2005

Feb. 18, 2005

Hello again.....

Thanks for all your positive feedback from my last post. It has been a crazy year. The support from my friends, family, and respected people in the sport has been amazing for both Dave and I. If you do write him.......please send a self-addressed envelope....he doesn't have that many stamps. He has a limited amount of money to spend a month....and when he runs out....he has to just get by. He is reading all your letters and it really helps keep his spirts HIGH.

On another more positive NOTE.....guess who is going to be in MAXIUM Magazine???? ME!!! Yes, ME. I spoke with Steve Wienberger ( the NYC IFBB District Chairman ) and he asked me....How do I look right NOW? Well, I am only two weeks into a diet....but, doesn't Maxium like CURVBS? Needless to say, I went to the "GO SEE" on Thursday morning and FRIDAY NIGHT........I was shooting with Maxium. I don't want to spoil the surprise, in regards to what the shoot entailed....but, it is great. I acutally look alright for 170#. I think you all will love it.

I got to meet "MOBY" the SINGER......for those of you who don't know him he is the guy that does all the music for those car commercials or you might know him from when he sang a duet with Gwen Staffani. He was shooting the cover of Rolling Stone...........it was some crazy PRISON theme.

You have to LOVE New York. This is the land of opportunity. I am shooting with WPW on Sunday and also AWEFILMS want to do some kind of STRENGTH CHALLENGE similar to the RAYE HOLLLIT show.........it seems people want to see me repeat the crazy 64 reps with 80# barbell.

I will be adding some of my HOTTEST photos yet....from David Kippin. They are my favorite pictures.

I am adding contest prep pics to my contest countdown.. I am a week behind. I have to get my roommate on the ball..............she is a bartender and I never see her. That is the problem.

Thanks again for all being there for me. I am going to be working Rick Collins Booth from 1-2 p.m. 5/5/05 at the ARNOLD classic....please stop by and say, Hello. Also- Don't forget, I am going to be at SHAWN RAYS 5/26/05 Muscle Camp in New Jersey. Come out and train with me.

Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger sam laggren said...

Hi Colette
.....ummm...I saw that you have MSN and I was wondering if it would be at all possible if we could chat..I'm just a really big fan is all. I wouldn't be a bother, just saying hi from time to time. It would definitely rock if we could! ^_^

Oh, and congratulations on winning the curls at the Raye Hollitt Show!! And CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR PRO CARD!!.....sorry...I haven't been following the updates too closely....T_T

March 23, 2005 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home