Monday, February 14, 2005

Feb. 14- 2005

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Thank you all for all your support for DAVE. Wow- I couldn't believe the overwhelming response I got from my fans. You all are so wonderful. Some of you even contacted me personally to say that you are sending momentos such as comic books, photos, magazines, etc.... that is just awesome. It is great to see that when someone is going through a difficult time people can come together and act unselfishly and really sincerely care. I am serious- I so appreciate all your emails and support for him and me. I seriously have the greatest fans and friends on earth. THANK YOU!!!!!

I want to remind all of you .......... I am going to be promoting the SHAWN RAY's MUSCLE CAMP here in NEW JERSEY March 26th at the Arnold Classic ----------Along with Myself..........there are going to be top male and female BB's there from all over the country. Linda Murry is going to be there........ that is how exciting of an event this is going to be. I am going to put up a flyer on my website for the event ......... if you are in the area..........please come out. I will be mostly stationed at Rich Collins and Steve Reeves Nutrition booths at the Arnold. I will also be walking around----spreading the word about the MUSCLE CAMP. That is my main goal on Saturday........and saying HI, to each and everyone of my fabulous fans.

One last PLUG----- don't forget to come out for the NY Pro Show May 21. It is going to be my Pro-debut.........and I could really use a lot of crowd support. If anyone has ever been to a NY show........ the audience really makes a difference. Stay tuned on my website and daily thoughts.

I am shooting with WPW on Feb. 20th for one last ditch effort of my OFF-SEASON look before the DIET starts taking on it fabulous MAGIC. I am going to be doing some of my FEATS or STRENGTH..........those guys love that stuff.

Lastly, I am getting certified to be a make-up artist........the course begins Feb. 21....I can't wait. This is going to be so exciting.......long days.........but, so rewarding.

"Without struggle..........there can be no progress."

I love you all..........Happy Valentines Days.

Also- if you want to send Dave anything or just drop him a line to keep his spirts HIGH.........

visit www.davepalumbo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home