Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Dec. 29- 2004

Merry Post - Christmas..........

This has been a whirlwind here in Detroit. It was all about the Family! I want to apologize for not being able to hang out with my friends here in Detroit. I can't believe that one of my BEST FRIENDS ( all through high school and College ) Amy Price.........was in town. I have been trying to contact her for years now. I still am looking for her...........so, if she reads this, please email me.

I just want to say, SORRY to all my friends that I was not able to wish "MERRY CHRISTMAS."
That was a very LONG day-----it started first thing with Breakfast at my sisters house and then presents under the tree. I had a quick hour before we left for my Aunts house which lasted all night. They were all so excited about my WIN at the WORLDS and North American. They were so excited to see me. I just love my family. We were there all night.....but, it was so great to see my cousins. My cousin's boyfriend, Patrick, just proposed to my cousin Rachel on Christmas. It was so special.

I am heading back to NY tomorrow--- Wed. I should be back by 2 p.m. if there isn't a weather snag. Knowing my past experience with AIR TRAVEL..............things are going to be interesting.

I am off to sleep.............




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home