Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dec. 17 - 2004

Hello Everyone!

Ah, the Holiday Season....I still haven't finished my x-mas shopping. I am going home for the HOLIDAYS, to Detroit, to spend time with my family. My sister just found out she was pregnant....and that is a crazy thing. She was trying but honestly didn't think it would happen so quickly. My DAD was soooo happy, even more so than my mom. Funny, eh? I didn't know my dad wanted grandchildren that badly. I am excited to spend time with her.

I am not going to be doing the Arnold Classic............I am in no state to start dieting. I needed some time off to think and reflect. I am planning on doing the Women's Pro show in NYC....it is going to be great to compete in NY. I love the energy of the city and having the opportunity to have my friends, training partners, and loved ones attend. I love to compete...and it is nice to have people there to share it with.

I added some great mpegs to my site..........so, members make sure you check out the NEW MOVIES. I have clips from the WORLD UNIVERSE. They are amazing. It was such a wonderful experience. I also have tons of new galleries from photo shoots post the N. American and World Universe.

I hope you take a moment to check it out.

I will keep you posted with cool off-season workout clips as I am in no SHAPE to be posing in a bikini----sorry guys.

So- fun training mpegs and photos to come.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home