Sunday, September 05, 2004

Sept. 5- North American Win

Hello everyone!

I am still in shock. I am so happy right now. I wanted to let everyone know- I won the overall at the North American and won my Pro-card. It is so exciting. Like a dream come true. I wasn't even sure if I should do this show. I wanted to focus all my energy on the WORLDS-- but, I hated to pass up the opportunity to compete in Cleveland, close to my family and friends. It was so amazing- my parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.................they all drove down to watch me compete. It was one of the best ways to share in my glory.

I am off to do some photo shoots. I just wanted to let you all know----- I finally did it. I have been working very hard---and it finally paid off.

I want to thank Dave for putting up with me. I was a lot to take these past few weeks. I still have two more--- with the WORLDS 2 weeks from today.

Man- Not a lot of time.

Here we go again.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home