Friday, September 03, 2004

Sept. 6 - 2004

Hello Everyone

Well- I am here in Cleveland and just weighed in last night. I was 142#. That is very light for me. I usually compete at 152#. But- this is a different year and a different outlook on bodybuilding. I am much more symmetrical and my legs actually match my upper body. I think it is a better look for me. I decided to come down and make Light HW. I didn't eat much last night and managed to pull it off. I was 138# this morning. It was pretty scary. I have to tell you- I am fadding fast. I can't believe how much weight I lost. You figure- over 40#. Never again - I am going to stay lean and mean. I just can't keep doing this to my body-- I would be willing to sacrifice muscle gains in the off-season to keep my weight more stable. Plus- I want to be more marketable. I am that--- a little smaller.

I am excited. This is the best I have looked in a long time. I am really fired up. I just have to keep the momentum going for the WORLDS in another two weeks. Let hope that I just keep getting better. That is the plan. I will eat something on Sat. night--- and then, get right back on the program. I am going to be at the GYM Sunday- and the batter for the Worlds starts right after the Competition on Saturday. I am shooting with Muscle Moods on Sunday--and that is about it for the weekend. I am going to hit the gym in the late afternoon and then off on the plane to the WORLDS.

Then- the competition season is over. I can take a much needed break. I am going to focus on getting control of my eating in the off-season. That is the plan. I need to learn how to eat like a normal person. I am all or none. One extreme to the other. So, that is the challenge this year. Let's see if I can do it. Every year is another learning experience. But- I am getting older and dieting is not as fun as it used to be.

Wish me luck. Saturday is TOMORROW. I should be on stage by 11 a.m. Then- it is all over. After Pre-Judge- you basically know what is going to happen. I am ready for anything. I just hope that my package if finally right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But- if not, I am ready to bring it on at the WORLD AMEATURES.



Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS OOOMG!!! About damn time girl. I'm so proud of you!!! Can we say, COLETTE NELSON, IFBB PRO?? WOOHOOOOO!!!

Amanda

September 4, 2004 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home