Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sept. 22, 2004

Hello everyone!
It has been over a month since my last journal entry--- or close to it. I can't believe where the time goes. I am still dieting--- getting ready for the North Americans. I wasn't going to do the show once I decided that I was going to compete in Spain. But- I don't want to give up the opportunity. You never know what can happen. You never know what they are looking for. I am in better shape and I hope that I can bring a tighter more symmetrical package to the line-up. There are a lot of great girls competing----so, you never know. It really all depends upon what the judges are looking for at that particular moment. You can't get to worked up about it. Seriously--it is anyone's guess to the outcome of these contests.

I am just enjoying the whole process and journey. I have two more shows-- and the most exciting yet to come- SPAIN. I still can't believe that I am going to be in SPAIN--competing. This is so exciting.

I have decided-- pro-card or not---I love to compete. I love to push myself. A pro-card is like a diploma for all your hard work. The final validation of all the hours and years in the gym. But- I am finding that this year with doing the TEAM U and trying a different approach to my bodybuilding has been a wonderful learning and growing experience. Then- competing in SPAIN-- it just doesn't get any better than this.

I will keep you posted on the results of these next two shows. However, I am sure you will see for yourselves online.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home