Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Aug. 3- 2004

Hello everyone-

It has been a long time since my last entry. I am going to make the official announcement. I am going to be competing - this weekend- at the Team Universe. I busted my ass- and I am finally in shape. I killed myself for the past 4 weeks-------------not like I haven't been dieting for what seems like FOREVER. But- I have had a lot of pitfalls through this contest preparation. For those of you who know me-- KNOW I WORK BETTER UNDER PRESSURE. I didn't think it would be possible -- but I did it. No ephedra either- they drug test for that TOO. I survived on COFFEE. I didn't even try those new fat burners on the market. To be honest- I really don't even drink coffee- But, I do now. It was the only way.

There are a lot of people in NEW YORK who have been there for me. I have many training partner, co-workers, aerobic instructor pals, and dear friends who I would love to attend the show.

I am going to put down some of the travel/directions to the show.

Tribecca Performing Arts Center, BMCC----------199 Chambers Street at West Street.
Aug. 6, 7-----------------The show starts at 9 a.m for the pre-judging and 7 p.m. for the evening show. ( #212-346-8500).

The Figure Women--------------and Men's Pre-judging--------------is also on Friday Night. That starts at 6:30 p.m.

This is the SHOW. I am telling you-----with a pro-card on the line-----------there are going to be a TON of competitors.

I hope to see all my friends and fans there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home