Friday, June 11, 2004

June 11, 2004

How do I start----------I AM SO SORRY about my site being down. TO ALL MY PATIENT MEMBERS-- thank you for sticking by me through my site troubles. This past month has been horrible- I have had so many problems with web hosting companies. I have already been through three different web hosts. I was most dissappointed with my last host---- they actually just removed all the folders from the server-- without even contacting me. It was so ridiculous. Hence- the downtime. I then went searching for another alternative. I was going to have to go with a dedicated server--but, thanks to Diana the Valkyrie--- they decided to help me out and host my site. I am very thankful for that.

I lost 12 members as a result of my downtime. I was so frustrated about the whole situation.

Lastly- wow, how time flys. Next weekend is the Jr. Nationals. I have a guest posing next weekend- I am coming up with the cutest outfit. I can't wait to get pics of the event-- I need to get some new photos taken.

I am going to dress up like MODONNA in the beginning and then whip out this cool MUSIC that I found for the last minute. It should be fun and entertaining.

Stay tuned-- members! I am going to have a lot of cool photos to come.

That is it for now. I just wanted to fill you all in --- about the website downtime. It wasn't my fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home