Tuesday, May 18, 2004

May 18-2004

Tuesdays are my early morning. I get up at 7 a.m. and rush to the gym which is around 30 min away. I teach a 9 a.m. body sculpt class- which, althought it is a pain to get too-- I love the women. They are so great. The class loves to work hard-- and every week I say, I am going to stop teaching, I can't take it-- after the class, I am glad that I was there.

I am getting so excited for all the girls that I am helping-- It is both Tammie's and Christene's big DAY on Saturday. I am very sad that I can't be here in Long Is. to see Christene compete. She is going to do great. I am so happy with her progress-- she went from 250# to a lean and mean 155# bodybuilder. She looks incredible. Now- Tammie-- she is looking great too. She was worried about staying BIG- that is a big problem when it comes to contest. It isn't about growing at that point-- it is about being lean, ripped, and striated. I had to remind her --- stop worrying about the scale--- you want to come in shredded. You will look better leaner.

I am also getting excited for Amanda, Isabelle, Tammie, Kristy and others competing at the Jr. National's. This is the show. I can't remind you all enough--- the battle is on. Some of the best FBB are going to be competing. The craziest story- they are all young-- most in the early 20s. It is incredible the new flock of girls out there.

It is nice - having the pressure of competing this year at the USAs and Nationals-- OFF. Those shows really push you to the limits--- I am excited about my different direction. I want to preserve what I have-- and take a step back. It is what I need to do for me-- right now.

This will remain MY journey-- how I want to do things.

I am going to push the chat back until Wednesday night-- NO TUESDAY. I won't be able to do it tonight.

I apologize. I will speak with you all Wed. from Detroit , MI. 9 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home