Sunday, May 16, 2004

Journal Entry- May 16, 2005

Hello-

It is Malea Jensen's B-day. I want to wish her a very Happy B-day. Her website is www.maleajensen.com. If you know her- send her your happy b-day wishes.

This is going to be the new look and feel of my journal. Thanks to Amanda Dunbar-- I think the job of posting daily thoughts is going to be made much easier. The weather has been amazing this weekend. I have taken for granted the beauty that I have right outside my backyard. I walked out on the deck to have my 3rd meal of the day and couldn't believe how beautiful is was to live on the OCEAN. It is funny- I sometimes still refer to it as a lake---you know, I am from Michigan which is surrounded by LAKES. It really was beautiful to watch the boats and the jet skies leave the bay and venture off into the deep blue sea.

I have started to seriously DIET for the TEAM UNIVERSE and my wedding. We will see what happens. I have a lot on my plate- but, what is new. I am really looking forward to getting back into shape. I have enjoyed getting my website back up to speed. I have a lot more updates to come-- especially video. So- stay tuned. I am getting ready to start taking pics again----although not anywhere near contest condition--It is always fun to watch the transformation.

I have been working on several websites right now--so, take a minute to check out www.isabelleturell.com, www.kim-babydoll-harris.com, and www.amandad.com.

Those are just to name a few. Lot's more coming-- so, I will keep you up to date on the progress of my website ventures.

This past week I began working with two promising fitness personalities. Perssys Leon and Elise Firestone , both from Long Island. They are going to be fierce. I have them training hard, intense, and bodybuilding style. I can't wait to watch them transform.

I am going to stay up to date with my journal- so, please keep reading. All the old thougths will still be archived. So- they are not gone forever.

Love ya,
Colette

MEMBERS-- I am going to have an online chat this TUESDAY at 9 p.m. Be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home