Monday, May 17, 2004

Journal- May 17, 2004

I am leaving for Detroit on Wednesday. I am helping a newcomer to the bodybuilding scene- Tammie Faulkner. She is going to be competing in the Michigan and will follow-up with the Jr. Nationals. She is around 5'9" tall and will be competing around 170#. I helped choreograph her routine and will be doing her hair and make-up. I am very excited for her.

I will be guest posing in Alabama-- the weekend of the Jr. Nationals. I am going to miss the excitement. Some of the upcoming best female BB will be making their debut-- Amanda Dunbar, Isabelle Turell, My friend Tammie Faulkner, Kristy Hawkins, and many more. This is going to be the show.

If there was ever a battle of the Female BB-- it will be at the Jr. Nationals.

I am getting back into shape-- slowly but surely. I have had a lot going on-- many changse in my life. Training is going great. I have been working with two new aspiring fitness girls- Elise and Perssys. I have been training with them-- I have really enjoyed working with women who are serious and want to learn. It reminds me of when I first started training-- how it made me feel.

I will be online at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday. If I am a little late----------Wait for me. I am helping a young lady for a show May 22-----in Long Island.

Peace and Love.