Monday, May 31, 2004

May 31, 2004

Happy Memorial Day. Can you believe it- beautiful weather on Friday and Saturday, but, it decides to rain today. Wouldn't you know it. Dave and I were just watching movies and taking it easy. On Monday no gyms where open in the area so Dave and I went to Bev's Gym in Syosset. It was nice to see all the competitors training and getting ready for the Atlantic States. Yolanda Tillman was there-- just 3 weeks out from the Jr. Nationals. She looks great. She is 10 # heavier this year- which is what the judges suggested. Figure, Fitness, Bodybuilding- What are they looking for? It is a fine line-- but, that is the fitness industry. Things change from one year to the next.

Anyway--The Jr. Nationals-- is going to be quite the show. I am getting excited-- I wish I could be there. I have to buckle down-- get a posing routine together and fire it up for the Alabama Audience that same weekend.

Hey- at least I will have some recent photos-- it has been a long time. I can't wait to get back into shape -- for some fun photo shoots. So- stay tuned.

I plan on doing an online chat this wednesday--- around 9 p.m. That is the plan. I will do my best to be on time. I want to thank all those who joined within the past month since my site has been updated more frequently. I really appreciate it. I am going to try and keep new material coming. I will take a ton of pictures at the USAs with John Ripa- the photographer for RxMuscle which will be exclusive to my website.

Finally- www.kim-babydoll-harris.com has a TON of new galleries posted in her MEMBERS Section. If you want to check out one of the hottest female BB's turned Figure- this is the site to see. I was even impressed when scanning and organizing her photos. I am also going to put mpegs from her trianing video with Nancy Lewis- now that is a site to see. She is going to have a TON of great material from some of the best photographers in the industry come August when she competes. So- if you are thinknig of a site to join, this might be the one.

I am going to post two new galleries from my various VIDEOs that I have done through the years-- so, check those out later this week.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home