Wednesday, July 14, 2004

July 15, 2004

Hello everyone!

I am off to Las Vegas. I am helping Tera Guzman and Deb Widdis with their Posing Routines. I choreographed some funky stuff for these two. I have to get up at 4:30 a.m -- Off to the gym. I am going to train before I get on the plane. This way- All I have to do is more Cardio when I get to the HOTEL. I am staying at the Alexis Park- the host hotel. I am going to be pretty busy- With doing cardio, training, dieting, helping my GIRLS, and Helping DAVE!

I am also going to see my good friend Malea Jensen. She is going out to Vegas to cheer on our friends competing in the show. I am actually predicting that Lori Ottenad will get her Pro-Card this year. She is long overdo and I just have a feeling.

It is the first year since 2001 that I am not doing the USAs. It feels weird, but at the same time, I am relieved. I am not ready -- and never could have been with my SLOW start to diet. But- I just had too many close calls at that show- from winning it two years in a row and then placing second. Who knows!

I am going to take a ton of pics while I am out in VEGAS. I have too- I need some updates! I added some training pics- so, more to come on that front.

I will keep you all posted- I am bringing my labtop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home