Tuesday, July 06, 2004

July 6- 2004

Life! Or something like that, right? I just don't want to get into my daily drama. Those that know me--------know that it is never a dull moment in the "DAY IN THE LIFE." When I was working with Kara Dunsbury on the documentary on Female Bodybuilding, she tried to convince me to do a reality television series because my life was so insane. In retrospect, she was and still it right, no matter if I live in New York City or Long Island. Regardless, I wasn't interested. I don't think people would believe that this was someone's REAL LIFE.

I really can't get into all the drama. Much, I have to leave undisclosed. But, let me tell you, this is the best yet. I just take my life one day at a time. That is all I can do right now.

I had a wonderful time in Detroit. My parents are amazing. That is just the bottom line. That treated me like a QUEEN. I am so relaxed when I go to HOME. I was shooting two future MALE bodybuilders for a new website- www.massivemusclemedia.com. It is going to be a HOT new site for Male Bodybuilders. I mean, isn't it about time they have a website profiling their hot bodies, not just the ladies.

I am pressing on-- dieting, not sure for what at this point-- just pushing as hard as I can. I am in the torture mode. There is so much going on-- that I need something to focus on and keep me grounded. There is something about the insanity of a contest prep diet and training schedule that keeps your life in some sort of normalcy. If that can be possible when you are waking up to egg whites or chicken in the morning.

So, I leave you with this thought. In a world full of chaos , you need to wake up and know who YOU are no matter what the outside influences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home