Saturday, June 19, 2004

June 18- 2004

Hello everyone!

I am in Alabama right now. Wow- the south is so friendly. I can't believe the difference-- but, it is very apparent. Also- what a show. It felt like a NATIONAL show. There were almost 100 competitors and the audience was packed. It was a great crowd. I was in the company of Laura Mak, Stacey Hilton, Nasser El Sanboty, Stan McQuay and others. I had a great time with my routine. The funny thing --- people came up to me afterwards and thought I switched to fitness. Can you imagine. 170# -- switching to fitness. The issue- when I guest pose- I do more funky moves and less posing. It is all about being entertaining. Plus- I wasn't in shape-- so, I didn't really have a choice.

Regardless- I have had a great time down here. I have been on the phone with Amanda, Jody, and Mr. RxMuscle to get the scoop on Jr. Nationals. Amanda placed 2nd and Kristy placed 5th. It was a very competitive group of girls. Also- Holly Geersen placed 3rd in the Middle weight. I can't wait to update all the websites. There are going to be a lot of photos- etc................so, check out www.amandad.com, www.kristyhawkins.com, www.hollygeersen.com, and www.davepalumbo.com

I will keep you all updated. I also--forgot my memory stick. Can you believe it. I had the camara-- everything charged-- but, forgot the most important element.

SO- I have no pictures. Hopefully - the promoter has copies.

Love you all

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home