Tuesday, June 22, 2004

June 22, 2004

I am going to Mexico this weekend. Dave works for this very wealthy family and they hire us to train the family for the weekend. They really take care of us when we are there- so, as long as I can stay on track everything should be fine. The food in Mexico is excellent. It is going to be hard to stay on my diet-but, like anything else- it is all about being dedicated to the cause.

The last time we were there- I ate everything and anything. I am really going to miss the REAL Mexican food.

Now the real problem. I am going to be seperated from the world. My phone doesn't work and I can't get on the internet. So- it is a bit frustrating. I am going to just have to realize that there is nothing I can do and deal with it.

The even better news-- I am going to MODONNA tomorrow night. I am going to be there at Madison Sq. Garden for the her last performance. I really am so excited about the whole experience. I love her.

After I get back from Mexico- it is off to Detriot on JUNE 30th for my yearly family visit on the 4th of July. The wedding has been post-poned so, I won't be having my wedding shower. It is a bit depressing, but I know it is for the best. I am not going to go into details, but, I hope and pray that everything is going to turn out OKAY.

Last but not least, I am going to be away-so, I won't be able to get back to anyone over the weekend. Please be patient- I am doing my best.

Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished." Goethe

We all hope and pray that everything that everything will turn out OKAY. It's all we can do.

June 23, 2004 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home