Friday, June 25, 2004

June 25-2004

Here I am -- at the Dallas, Fort Worth airport. Sure enough- our flight is delayed to El Paso. We have been traveling since 11 a.m. this morning. I am exhausted. I just want to be there already. Dave and I are training a very wealthy family in Mexico. The father owns a large Dairy Farm -- and does very well for himself. I guess the weather out this way has been experiencing lots of rain, etc.......All I know- I was supposed to be doing cardio at this point. Instead-- I am sitting on an uncomfortable airport chair waiting to board.

Regardless- this is apart of life. YOu have to be able to work bodybuilding into you LIFE- right? Oh well- I can't get upset. I was able to update www.bigmikemorris.com website and www.amandad.com websit. So- that is the good news. Thank god for this T-MOBIL internet access. I would be losing my mind otherwise.

Just to let you know- I can't use the internet or phone in MEXICO. So- I have no contact with the outside world. That is what is particularly frustrating.

I don't sound irritated do I?

I know- once I am there- it is going to be fine. Oh yea-- I forgot to mention. As soon as I get back to NYC- I have to hop on a plane on WED. and fly home to see my family. Never a dull moment.

I better run.

This flight better board soon.

Look for me to chat on Wed. from Detroit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home