Wednesday, July 07, 2004

July 7, 2004

It is great to be HOME. You know the saying, it holds true. I am trying to get everything done- before I leave for the USAs. I swear, I feel like I live out of a suitcase. It is fun, but makes dieting and training a challenge.

I am looking forward to helping my GIRL- Tera Guzman compete as a lightweight FBB. She looks amazing. I am working on her routine today-- DAMMIT, I am going to finish it and send it to her--before tonight. I didn't do a thing while I was home, I needed to chill. I am more motivated and refreshed. It is amazing what a break can do.

I added some of the clips from the video I sent Deb Widdis-- her posing routine. They are in my contest road sub gallery of my members section. I know my members have lost patience- I need to get my ass in shape. That is why the updates have been so SLOW. But, I will keep adding fresh never before seen stuff- so, don't lose the faith.

Plus- I am in the dieting mode- it took a while, but I am in the zone.

I have to run- I am going to finish this routine for Tera if it kills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home