Monday, August 09, 2004

Aug.9 2004

Hey guys

Thanks for the great emails. Don't get me wrong--- I am very excited about my HW win. Hey- in bodybuilding, any WIN is a good thing. It is like playing the lottery-- you are most likely going to lose, but if you are able to walk away from the table breaking breaking even, that is not such a bad thing. Not sure where I was trying to go with that analogy, but..........you know what I mean. The judges have a reason for their decisions-----------and for some reason they do not think that I am ready to turn Pro.

I was going to do the North Americans----but, I would rather put all my efforts into the Worlds ( Spain, Sept. 18th). Bodybuilding is something that I love to do-- I have done the North Americans--2001. I have never had the opportunity to fly to SPAIN and compete. Just the experience of comepting in Spain is exciting. I can't even imagine!!!! I would be a fool to pass up this opportunity. I have never been to Europe. It would just be so incredible.

I have 6 weeks to dial in my body. I have to be tighter. The women in Europe are incredible. They are ripped to the bone. So- back on the diet today. No cheating. I don't really have time.

I had a very FUN eating day , yesterday. It was just so great to be able to eat whatever I wanted.

Back to the GYM today.

It is all good. I just keep pressing on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home