Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Sept. 14- 2004

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!

Can you believe- I leave for SPAIN tomorrow. I am still in shock about winning my Pro-card. This is insane. I can't wait. This is going to be an amazing experience. Win or Lose- I am so glad that I am able to have this opportunity. First- I have never been to Europe. This is my first time. I don't even know what to expect. All I know- it is going to take about 8 hours on the plane --- which, may make me crazy. I can't take much more than 4 hours --- but, if I made it to Hawaii-----I can make it to Spain. It is non-stop from JFK on Delta. We were going to stay a couple extra days, but we just have too busy a travel schedule. We have a guest posing in New Hampshire and then off to Texas for another guest posing.

This is going to be quite a whirlwind. I am not sure how the internet is going to work over there so I am going to do my best to keep my journal and site up to date. I will try and make a journal entry after the Pre-judgeing on Saturday if I can get online. I will do my best. Let's face it- after the call outs --- you can pretty much determine who is top 5.

I hope to see a lot of my fans over there in Europe. Please say HI---------if you are in the audience.

Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Time to shine girl... Make the finals and show everyone what you've got bc you know the night show is when you are going to KILL everyone. Keep me posted, call if you can. This is a once in a lifetime experience, STAY FOCUSED ON THE SHOW AND YOU...

amanda

September 15, 2004 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home