Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a great THANKSGIVING. I did most of the cooking-- except the TURKEY. I just handled the rest. If you never tasted my SWEET POTATO accented with Goat Cheese-- you are really missing out. I really should write a cookbook. The only problem-- Only bodybuilders will appreciate my EGG WHITE DEVILED eggs filled with Cottage Cheese.

I had a great time at NATIONALS. You can see pics on www.amandad.com and www.davepalumbo.com. It was so wonderful not having to compete but rather help out the girls. I did hair and make-up for Tera Guzman, Lori George, Heather Darling, Michelle Morrison and Amanda Dunbar ( not competing, just wanted to practice for when I do her make-up at the USAs.)

That is my new passion. I love it. I am going to take Make-up classed at the Make-UP shop in NYC. You never know what I might get my hands into next. Prince, from TEXAS, hired me to do hair and make-up at some of their upcoming big shows. I hope to make this a fun little side business.

I am planning on doing the Women's Pro-Show in NYC May 16 for my first Pro-Debut. I am not ready to start dieting.............I just can't take it. I need a little bit more of a break. I still have a lot of unsettled business in my life and I don't want to shift into Selfish mode again. I have to work on that. My whole life starts to center around BB and I don't want to do that right now.

I have to focus on my new passions in life.

So- MAY- here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home