Thursday, May 12, 2005

May 12, 2005

Hello everyone!

Less than 10 days left. I am so excited...I just got my suits from CELESTE, mailto:fitswimbyceleste@ameritech.net. I also had Caron Hospedales make me suits for either the SW Pro or the Olympia. You can contact her at mailto:caronsuits@yahoo.comI am a person that likes to pay attention to detail. I don't want to leave anything to chance. I just finished organzing my make-up and I am trying to figure out what colors to use. Since I am in NY, I have a lot of friends that could do my make-up and hair....but, I think I just might want to do it myself.

I am finally ready ahead of time. Now it is all about fine tuning. I really am giving this all that I got. My DREAM is to qualify for the OLYMPIA and be able to take a month off and be able to fire up for dieting and training hard-core for the Olympia. I am getting excited for the opportunity....the possiblity of even having my dream come true.

I still can't believe that the show is next weekend. It comes faster than you think....I remember when it was 10 weeks away.....then now....it is only 1.5 weeks away. Where does the time go. All I know... I was doing great with my diet...but, it is really starting to get to me. I am ready to just have some REAL food. Not bad food...REAL FOOD. I have been thinking about weird things...I want a falafal....it is a Mediterranean Sandwich with Hummus and fried chic peas. I haven't had one in over a year.............don't ask why I want that, but I do. Then...some SUSHI...with the RICE and all the goodies.

But- I can't get too excited.......I have a guest posing on Sunday May 22, a photo shoot in Detroit May 28, and then another Guest posing in JUNE a the LONE STAR. So, this is going to be a crazy 3 weeks.

So- for all of my HARD-CORE fans.....come out for a 3 hour drive and watch me guest pose in BOSTON.......it is the day after my show.....so, why not. I think it is going to be fun....I can't wait.

So, stay tuned. It is anyone's guess the turn out of this show.

2 Comments:

Blogger tim m said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 19, 2005 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger tim m said...

Colette, where in Boston? I am in New England this weekend, thanks for an answer if you have time to tell me,

V/r
Tim M in NJ

May 19, 2005 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home