Wednesday, April 13, 2005

April 13, 2005

A day in the LIFE........

Well, I am going to film this with Awefilms next week........that is what it is looking like. You can see what is involved in the life of COLETTE NELSON......the non-stop action. I just hope the camera can do my life justice. I don't know how they are going to film me biking all over Manhattan......but, we will see.

It has been non-stop. I was at Nicole Palumbo's Wedding last Friday. This was an all day event....I started my morning at 5 a.m. to do 1.5 hours of cardio and then hair, make-up, 3 hours of photos, wedding, cocktail hour, reception....it was non-stop. I was totally exhausted...to say the least. I had to kick back and recover over the weekend.... I was shot.

This weekend....I am off to Boise, Idaho for a guest event at a Fitness Seminar held at a night club. It is going to be the biggest even in IDAHO in regards to fitness........So, here I go, 7 hour flight .... that is about going to kill me. I have to bring lot's of food....that is for sure. I am a little stressed about it...but, you just do what you have to do.....cardio, train, eat.... How hard can it be. I have done it before and I wil do it again.

Then, I got the PHONE call that you don't want to get during contest prep. My mother called and told me that my grandmother is on LIFE-SUPPORT and we have to make a decision....THE DECISION. My father is beside himself. So, it looks like I am going to have to fly home next week.....never a dull moment. That is for sure.

After that....I have just under 4 weeks before this show. I am scheduled to talk on Monday, Tues, Wed the week of my show in NYC, Long Island, and Westchester. I am speaking with Yaxini, Vicki Gates, and Dorian Yates. This is going to be so exciting.......a bit hectic and stressful..but, that is how I work best. I am a bodybuilder for these experience......these opportunites to give back. Competition is one thing...but, you can't make a living competing. I wish...right? I have no expectations with this show.... I just want to do the best I can. I want to be better than last year....and noticed for my improvements. I just want to place top 5..... I will be over joyed with that.............

So, I am looking at some hectic weeks ahead. I have to stay on top of my diet.....that is the key....without that...............I am doomed. At this point...diet is 95% of the game.

I have the posing suits about done....the music just needs to be chopped off about 30 sec. b/c the posing routine can only be 2 min.......and NO PROPS...this was a bit dissppointing b/c I wanted to use a few things.

Regardless....it is going to be a cute routine.

I am just enjoying the journey...........

Don't forget to check out my other sites....

www.karalynn-babyboomer.com
www.katiemadden.com
www.jennifersearles.com

And of course--www.amandaD.com --- as she preps for the NPC USAs.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home