Friday, May 06, 2005

May 7, 2005

Hello everyone!!!

Okay-- only 2 weeks until my PRO- DEBUT!!!! I am ready.....I am finally in shape early! Now I just have to do the FINE tunning necessary to bring the best package I can on stage. I am very excited and the pressure off being that the show is in NYC! I really just want to have fun and let whatever will be will be.

I want to thank all the people that have stood by me and been in my corner during this contest prep. I am going to miss my new FBB friends like Michelle Ivers, Debbie Patten, Katie Madden, and Sue Zallar who won't be able to come out to NYC to see me do this thing!!! But-- I really appreciate all your support during this 16 week contest prep.

I only wish Dave could be there......this was his dream show. He thought this would be the best show for me to do as my FIRST debut as a pro. Well, let's hope he is right.

I want to encourage all my friends, fans, family etc............. to come out to see the show. We need to support bodybuilding and help keep it alive. NYC is an expensive city and the competitors have worked very hard to compete. We need your support...... Go to my website ( the publicity page) or visit http://www.bevfrancis.com. You have to call the Bev Francis Golds Gym for Tickets....516-933-1111.

I am also involved in a special Health Seminar that same week. Monday, Tues, Wed ( May, 15, 16, 17 ) at 6:30 p.m. I will be speaking with Dorian Yates, Yaxini Oriquin, and Vicki Gates about health and nutrition. You can visit my PUBLITY page ... http://www.colettenelson.com/publicity.htm for more details. This tickets are only $35.00 and it is going to be a great educational experience.

This is going to be an exciting month. Right after my show I guest pose in Boston and then go to DETROIT for my sisters BABY SHOWER to finish off the month and finally go to TEXAS to do hair and make-up and also guest pose and the LONE STAR June 4. This is going to be a whirlwind. I can't wait. I just have to keep the diet going..... that is for sure.

Then....let's hope ( Or at least keep the dream alive ) that I qualify for the Ms. Olympia and the preparation begins July 1 ! So, at least June I can relax.

If not.....I press on to the SW PRO. So, Stay TUNED!

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home