Saturday, May 21, 2005

May 21-2005

Hello everyone!

I want to thank all my FANS for coming out to see my PRO-DEBUT!!! Thank you , Thank you! I really appreciate the love and support. I placed 5th ..... but, it was an interesting night show for sure. I was called out.. TOP 3......then, they realized that they made a mistake. They called us back again....and changed out placings. It was so weird...............I was so dissapointed. I would have been thrilled with a TOP 3 placing at my FIRST pro show.....but, instead it was 5th. I don't know exactly what happened.

Regardless.........I had a lot of fun. That is what it is about. You have to do this sport under your own terms..........no one elses. It is about you and staying true to YOU! At the end of the day you have to love your body..... and keep striving to create the look that you have in your head.

I have to say, Rosemary Jennings looked amazing. I was so impressed with her package. She really brought her "A" game. It was funny....she was talking backstage about retiring.......I don't know... maybe she is going to rethink her plan. She is now qualified for the Ms. Olympia... I have no doubt that she is going to compete. We will see about that.

Annie Rivechio looked great too. She is just so damn thick. Heather Foster brought her 22 inch waist.....always amazing. It was just an interesting show with lots of different bodies. I am just happy that I was awarded my PRO-CARD and had the opportunity to compete as a PRO. It was a great experience. I am going to eat this weekend........and then get back on a plan for MONDAY.

However.... I did break my finger this past Wed. so training is going to be a little difficult. I don't know...........it is never a dull moment for me.

I will keep you posted. I am off to BOSTON to guest pose tomorrow..........so, this should be fun.

Colette

2 Comments:

Blogger tim m said...

Colette, please spend some time telling us what the difference is backstage if any between the Pros and Am's. I am sure both have unique differences. Are the Pros as willing to help each other or do they seem distant?

Congrats on your great first show, you are on your way up again, in time.

Carpe' diem!!!

May 29, 2005 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Petechons said...

Hey, Collette. I just ran into you and took your photo at the NPC Jr. Nationals. I meant to tell you that I read your blog, but I was feeling very shy (I had just arrived), and you were kinda in a hurry.

Anyway, it was very cool to see you in person after seeing you on TV, online, and in magazines for the last several years. I hope you had a good time at the show.

June 18, 2005 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home