Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July 20, 2005

Hello everyone!
Good luck to all my ladies competing at the MASTER's Nationals. This is going to be one hell of a competition out there in Pittsburgh. I was supposed to go....take care of Debbie Pattan, Robin Parker, Denise Odar, and Tracy Beckman. But... My sister has some complications with the birth of her baby girl and I am needed in Detroit. I am very worried about her...as she struggles with Post Pardon depression. She is easily overwhelmed... and I was worried about this while she was pregnant.

The next weeked...Las Vegas. My best friend, Amanda Dunbar is competing. She is giving it her ALL this year. She looks incredible....is more ready than she has ever been and I am just excited to see her go through this process. She is going to kick some major ass this year. It is going to be a busy weekend........lot's of photo shoots scheduled and I hope to just be able to fit it all in. I am going to need a long nap after it is all said and done.

I am looking forward to seeing my dear friend Malea Jensen....she is coming to Vegas to cheer on her friends and hopefully get in a good workout with me too. She is also going to be coming to NYC the weekend of the Team Universe.

Dave is home. It is just wonderful to have him home. He is a more enlightened person and has one of the most positive outlooks on life.........he is just amazing. He has been through a lot and while he was away........he chose to make the best out of her experience. When you are faced to look at yourself...........you learn about who you really are and what is really important to you.

I am having a great time interacting with my fans via web cam. Thanks for all your support. As you know.. I never answer my IMs, I just don't have time. So, this is a great opportunity to interact with you all.

I made changes to my PHOTO GALLERY page. Please check it out. I added new pics and tried to include some of the new photographers that I worked with. So, ENJOY. I also added more galleries to my members section..........now there is more than I can even count.

Love you all

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home