Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 17

At the Jr. USAs..... but, had to update you all. My big announcement.... well, I landed a National Commercial on Thursday for ALL BRAN cereal. Then... while in negotiations with my agents... I was put on First Refusal. On Friday.... well... I was released. They gave the part to someone else. I can't tell you how dissappointed I was.... I just can't figure it out. I was BOOKED and then I was released.

I can't imagine what happened... I guess I may never know. Ahhhhhhh, the entertainment business. Much like Bodybuilding.. filled with HIGH HIGHS, and LOW LOWs.

Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger Smorgas Bordello said...

Well, you have to remember, Colette, that it's all about selection and not rejection. They simply selected someone else. Not to mention that you're up against severe groupthink- where people who may well have their own ideas are too chickenshit to speak them out loud for fear of - their jobs - which they equate with their very existence. All one person has to do is say something innocently that spooks the wrong person and then "we're going in another direction". I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Love Flex in the city by the way- wish you could do a longer one- or more episodes...

May 29, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home