Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 28, 2007

I just got back from a long 5 hour flight from Las Vegas to Long Island McCarthy Airport. Why is it that the past two flights I haven't been able to sleep for 1 minute. This particular flight had to have been the worst. I hate to bad mouth Southwest...but, what is the big deal about assigning seats? If you ever FLY southwest, please make sure to check in the night before. It was actually commical... people waiting in line to get on a plane hoping for the best seat. I imagined people camping out the night before just to be the first in line.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites and thank god this year they had air conditioning. I do love Las Vegas... it is like an adult Disney Land. Unfortunatley, it was all work and not much play. I did get to see the very very IMPRESSIVE Heather Pollicky at Golds Gym on Flamingo. Her LEGS are just so incredible. She looks like she is ready to do damage at the Olympia. This could be an interesting year..... she has a good chance to steel the title. It makes for an exciting line Ms. O this year.

I also got a chance to chat a bit with Cathy LeFrancious and Marika as I was leaving Golds Gym. They are just two awesome bodybuilders. I was surprised to hear that Cathy wasn't competing this year. However, Marika is preparing for the Europa in two weeks and I think has a good chance to qualify for the Ms. O.

I have an interseting observation.............last year was a resurgence of FBB. The Europa had over 35 competitors and equally the same turn out at the Atlantic City. Now.. this year... many girls are taking the year off to evaluate what is next for FBB. I happen to be one of those FBB... sitting out this year to get better, relax, and just take a break.

Next year I suspect another resurgence. I am planning on doing the Sacramento and then putting in for the invite to the Arnold Classic. I am not sure I will get it... based on not competing this year, but you never know.

I have lots of cool updates in my Members Video section. I am putting up some of the routines that I choreographed.

CHECK IT OUT.... JOIN TODAY.

Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger liuji said...

you're so sexy....wow..

August 16, 2007 at 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home