Friday, July 20, 2007

July 19, 2007

Hello everyone...

Turning off my phone for the weekend... I am Vancouver, guest posing at the B.C. BB competition. I can't believe it.... all 185# of me. Well... as you know I am taking a year off and in full off season mode. I had it in my HEAD to diet a bit.. but, just never got into the groove. Ah... I am kicking myself now. I choreographed an adorable routine... problem is... I am ending up wearing a DRESS not a posing suit. I just can't scare the audience right now.... and for all those competitors out there.. you know what I am talking about. How much do you HATE putting on a posing suit when you are not in shape?

Well... I will take some pics and put them up in the members section. I will keep you posted over the weekend.

Wish me luck on this one....

I don't want to hear any FAT jokes.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home