Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sept. 20

Hello friends....

I can't believe that the Atlantic City Show is this weekend...... wow, how time flys. It has been a short but long 4 weeks since the Europa. It has been difficult to hold my conditioning for such a long period of time. I didn't want to lose too much weight and tried to maintain my size while continuing to diet and modulate cardio. Not an easy task. But.. I did it. I feel good and honestly look better. So, we will see what happens.

I did have to deal with a pulled hamstring on my right leg. While doing my routine I do this kick into a plunging split which did a number on my hammie. To be honest.. it still doesn't feel 100%. I have been dealing with it and trying to work around it. I have had deep tissue, ART therapy, Ice, Heat, etc.... Hamstrings are just annoying.

It appears that 26 girls are competing and the line up is more challenging then the Europa. I am so happy to see so many female BB competing... it is great. We are back.............we are never going away.

I think this is a good sign of the future and what is to come. The women look incredible... feminine, and just beautiful. I was impressed with everyone. I just can't wait to compete again and finally be on the Olympia stage. It has been a dream of mine since I started this journey.

I still can't believe it................

I have no expectations on my placing... I am just thirlled to have the opportunity to step on the stage with FBB that I have admred for many years.

This is just so exciting. I have no words.

So, I press on to the Atlantic City show. Let's see what kind of momentum I can gather going into the Olympia.

I want to thank all of my friends.........you know who you are, for being there for me. I have such a wonderful support system.... I am so lucky.

If you are on the East Coast............ check out the show. www.ifbbatlanticcityproam.com

This is going to be a great show.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home