Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dec. 22, 2005

Hello

I am sure many of you have heard, I did not get the invite to the Arnold. I am very dissappointed, and so is my family. I am here in Detroit visiting my parents who live but a few hours drive from COLUMBUS as were so excited about my doing the show. It was heartbreaking trying to explain to them that I didn't get the invite. I have been dieting and training like I was doing the show. It is just so upsetting.

I have to look at this in the larger scheme of things. I have been given some wonderful opportunities lately. My dream as always been bigger than the bodybuilding stage. I am going to be on an episode on SPIKE TV filming next week and I am going to be filming the COMMERCIAL for AXE body spray in February. I already shot the PRINT add for them last week. In the end, I have always thought of bodybuilding as a vehicle to help get me involved in bigger and better things.

You haven't seen the best of COLETTE yet!! It might not be on a bodybuilding stage... but a much bigger stage, TV, MOVIES, etc..........

Thank you to all my friends, fans, and loved ones for supporting me in my efforts. I wish I could have been there on stage..............but, keep an eye out for me in more mainstream venues.

I will be back.............doing the ATLANTIC CITY show in September and perhaps the Southwest Pro.

I love you all..............peace on earth. Have a wonderful holiday.........

Colette

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Colette! Happy new year and greetings from snowy Finland! :) I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get the invite, I was really hoping to see you on stage soon! But you know - things happen for a reason. Maybe this is your shot to really focus on fulfilling your other dreams than just bodybuilding. I hope this new year brings good things, new challenges and lots of spark into your life... best wishes, Kaisa aka Faidra.

January 1, 2006 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Andy Davies said...

Hey girl! You haven't blogged in like, 3 weeks or something. I left you a voicemail right before New Year's. I figure you're probably spreadin' yourself too thin, as usual. Gimme a call, when you have time.

Andy

January 16, 2006 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home