Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dec. 14, 2005

Hello again.....

I really have to keep up on my journal. But, I only like to write when there is something noteworthy. This has been a good week. I auditioned for the AX deodorant Commercial here in New York last week. It was a last minute audition as they have been auditioning for a female Bodybuilder for several weeks now. Honestly, I didn't think about going out for the casting b/c I am only 1 month into my diet and I was pretty OFF-SEASON, when I started. But, My body has been shaping up and I felt confident enough to go to the audition. The best part... I had to be there in a TINY BIKINI with my pale white skin. Going to the tanning booth was out.. I would just look red and probably burn. I could have done the Mystic Spray tan ... but, that doesn't always give you the best color. I was going to apply pro-tan or self-tanner, but decided, to just go there with my natural skin.

For all those female bodybuilders reading my journal, can you relate to the feeling of putting on your posing suit when you are NOT IN SHAPE? Oh yea, you know you love it. Well, I had to do it. I walked into the casting and the guys have their cameras and they put me in front of a blue screen. Then.... they said, I think you are going to get this part. I said.... Really? Mind you... I am feeling just HUGE.... not ripped.... just BIG. Not a good feeling. But, that is exactly what they wanted. A BIG GIRL, with visible muscles, and HUGE BOOBS. Yep.. that is exactly what the casting card called for. I guess..... I fit the description.

So, this is going to be the PRINT part of the commercial. It will be appearing in all the major magazines.... and NOT fitness magazines.. REAL MAINSTREAM magazines. You have to look outside the box to make any money ... trust me. As you might or might not realize.... all the many photos you see of your famous fitness stars rarely get paid to appear in those ads. It is such a shame. I will keep you posted on the aftermath of the shoot. I hope to get a few polaroids.

I still haven't received word about the ARNOLD CLASSIC...but, it is any day now. I will write in my journal with the outcome of that.........I sure hope I get it. I have been dieting like I have a show in 12 weeks.

I just got a great opportunity to take over a major website... www.kidfitnesstv.com

This guy developed a fitness training television show for KIDS. It is huge. He is doing an informercial right now and also no PBS and is planning on being in 50 million homes by next year. This is a HUGE account and definitely going to test my skills. I am in the process of taking classes to better my knowledge. I always like a challenge.

I just completed www.johnnyhandsome.com and I am working on a new site for Christina Thomas, a new Figure /bodybuilder from Canada. I do hope you all check out my sites and their members galleries.

www.kaylieperry.com
www.katiemadden.com
www.lenabody.com
www.izabellabody.net

Those are just a few off-hand...but, all these girls need your support.

I am planning a trip to Detroit for the HOLIDAY... leaving Dec. 21- 28th. I have to see the family and my new little niece who will be almost 8 months. I still have a ton of Christmas shopping to do..... With no time to do it. I love to shop in the city... But, it is so damn cold.

I will get it done.... as always. Let's just hope the trip home does not sabotage my diet. My parents have way to much tempting food around. It kills me.

Also, there are no gyms open on Christmas. I am going to have to use this poor old exercise bike at my parents house. It is one of those turn dial ones.... horrible. I about lose my mind on that thing.

But... it is all for the cause. It is going to be March before you know it.

My last words..... I finally broke down and got a BlueTooth Headset. I love it..... I recommend to all who are still using the handfree ( with the wire) . This is much better.

That is a good gift.......

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home