Monday, December 05, 2005

Dec. 6, 2005

Hello again,

What a crazy day at work. You see, living in Long Island requires me to have to take the LIRR train into Manhattan. Ah, the days of just waking up and jumping on my TREK BIKE and riding to work. What a great way to get in my cardio. My life is a bit different from the running around days of living in Manhattan. Let's hope my legs will be able to put on a little size now that I am not running them into the ground, literally. I actually get to drive a car like a normal person.

I added some beautiful photos from Dan Ray to me members gallery. They are a must see. They were taken in Texas 1 week after my NY Pro Debut. I am still planning on sending some of those shots to Maxim, as I shot with them last year but still felt that I was TOO MUSCULAR for their magazine. I shot for a MUSCLE CAR feature, can you imagine? Such is my life.

I am actually going on a GO SEE in NYC on Wednesday for a deodorant Print Add. We will see... I am not actually in SHAPE yet, so I am assuming that I won't get it. I go to so many Auditions and I usually get the same response, too big. They always tell me I should lose about 20# of muscle and I would be perfect. I am not willing to do that, so I will continue to be me and hope for the best. Thank God I have a REAL job as a Registered Dietitian.

I haven't heard anything about the Arnold Classic, yet! I am hoping. I am sure it won't be too much longer before they give out the invites. I am dieting in hopes of one. So, that is always exciting.

I want to remind you to check out some of my NEW SITES.

www.kaylieperry.com
www.lenabody.com
www.izabellabody.net
www.johnnyhandsome.com
www.evgenymishin.com

Just to name a few of my few projects lately. I am working on a big site.... www.kidfitnesstv.com This concept was developed here in Long Island due to the ever increasing childhood obesity epidemic. Paul Neville, a friend of both Dave and I, developed and put his life savings into this idea. He developed a TV show for KIDS to exercise. I am so excited to be a part of this. Perhaps you might see me in an episode....PBS look out, a female bodybuilder lose on the set.

I will keep you posted with all my new and crazy endeavors. Never a dull moment over here. Oh, one last site you all must check out.

www.rennetoney.com - This is a must see. There aren't that many photos out there of RENNE' so, I would strongly encourage you check it out.

Thanks to all of you who read my journal. It means a lot when I travel and people actually come up to me and comment on my DAILY THOUGHTS. I hope you all find it somewhat interesting.... I try to be entertaining.

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home