Friday, September 09, 2005

Sept. 10

Hello everyone.

This is going to be an interesting weekend. Kaylie Perry from Boston is staying with me this weekend to go over website design, posing, diet, and everything else we can think of for the Nationals in Nov. Let me tell you .............. she is a very talented BB. The most critical factor regarding KAYLIE...DIET.

I am also working with Cynthia Schaffer.... another promising Middleweight competing at the Nationals.

Right now...........I am working with the following competitors.

Andrea WESTING--- Potential WINNER of the HW Class
Tera Guzman - LW
Lori George - LW
Michelle Morrison - MW
Amber Deluca - HW
Kaylie Perry - MW
Isabella Turell - HW

I am going to be one busy girl at Nationals. I can't wait.... I absolutly LOVE helping out my LADIES. This is going to be a great show. Amanda is going to be there...............and we are going to be giving back to the other female BB.

I am also going to be in Texas in another two weeks for the Heart of Texas. I am missing the Eurpoa... which I am sad about. But, I can only travel so many days a year.

I will have a break until we head to the OLYMPIA and then NATIONALs.

Colette

1 Comments:

Blogger QcynqSWG said...

Bravo, great page related to child weight loss, hope you get a chance to visit mine about child weight loss

October 4, 2005 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home