Monday, April 17, 2006

April 17, 2006

Hello everyone!

Another successful METROPOLITAN BB competition and Master's Men show at Tribecca. It was great seeing all my friends, fans, etc.... The season has begun. I can't tell you how motivated I am for this year. It feels like forever since I competed. The NY pro last year is NO LONGER in existance. So, all that is left for professional woman is the August Europa and Atlantic City show, Sept. 22. I am just about back to training without any pain from my shoulder injury ( a torn Anterior Labrum/ capsule tear. So, I am on the recovery.

The nice weather here in NY is also very motivating. I am looking forward to stepping on stage again.. Let's hope all this time off has helped me improve.

I am going to be in NY CITY and the BRONX Star Fitness this weekend.

April 22 is the MUSCLE CAMP at Star Fitness, Bronx, NY. Be there at 1 p.m. for some training tip from myself, Kim Harris and Dexter Jackson.

On April 23.. in New York City, Chelsea there is going to be a nutrition seminar. Please see my site PUBLICITY PAGE for more details.

The title of the program-- CORE BODY TRAINING SEMINAR.

Email me for more information.

Colettey@msn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home