Monday, September 11, 2006

September 12, 2006

Check this out... I will be on Muscle Radio this Wednesday (9/13/06) 6 pm. est. time. This is a weekly radio show hosted by Larry Pepe bodybuilding writer, judge and trainer. The show will be titled Precontest Bible. I can not wait, please visit the website for more information, http://www.muscleradio.com/index.html. Please come and listen this will be awesome, I promise.

I am training and dieting hard for the Atlantic City pro (9/23/06). I can not sleep, I am so excited about competing plus I am starving due to the diet. For more information http://www.ifbb-npcatlanticcityproam.com please come and show your support. The week after is the Olympia, it has been my life long dream to set foot on the Olympia stage. Check out this link for more information on the Olympia, it is always a great event check out this website for more information http://www.ifbb.com/olympia06/index.htm.

I hope everyone has seen the MTV commercial I am in with my fellow great female bodybuilders. I am hoping for an invite to Arnold in 2007. I just love to compete, I always like performing and improving myself. Win or lose it is such a wonderful experience competing at this level.

Many more photos are too come in the members section. These are amazing photos, as a member I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Lastly yesterday was the 5th year anniversary of the attacks of 9-11-06. Living in New York City during the attacks I remember how devastating the aftermath was. My heart still goes out to the victims of 9-11-06. Major recognition needs to go to the everyday real heroes the firefighters, police officers, medics, members of the armed forces etc.. Without these extraordinary individuals, pursuing your goals and living your dreams would not be possible. So thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home