Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 21 2007

Here I am in Vancouver. Wow.. what an amazing city. It reminds of of Miami, Chicago, and just a bit of NY City. I love it. Now.. I wish the weather was better... it has been raining since I arrived. I am staying in this morning... didn't go to prejudging since I was exhausted from the long flight and I had to do some cardio , stretch and work on my routine. I really choreographed it last minute and just hope that I can pull off all the splits. I have been stretching all morning.. but, I really need to stretch every day or I am going to lose some of my flexibility. This is just another EYE opening experience.

I need to stretch more.. bottom line.

Tatianna and Kostas are just amazing hosts. Tatianna showed me all around Vancouver and treated me to a delicious Salmon meal. This city totally fits me.. sushi bars on every corner, a variety of people, energy and a lot of life.

I am going to be able to explore the city tomorrow and hopefully train a little bit. I am expecting to get home late from the whole show tonight. This is a big show...the winners of this show get to go to the Canadian Nationals in 4 weeks.

Thanks for all the love and support via email and text messages... let's hope someone video tapes the performance. It has an 80s theme.. kinda cute. I hope people enjoy it.

I will be back Monday.. in a coma since I start my whole adventure home from Vancouver at 7 p.m.

FUN!

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home