Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb. 21, 2008

Hello

Just 8 days out from the Arnold Classic.. you ask, Am I Ready? Well, there is never a tougher time to diet but through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Dave's Birthday. So, I was faced with the dieting challenges. And.. I will say it as I always say it... DIET IS EVERYTHING. So, I am playing catch up right now.. and we will see what I am able to do these last few days. I am the heaviest I have ever been less than 2 weeks from a show.... so, let's hope this years off season has made an impact in my physique. We shall see.

My suits are on point... the routine is DONE, and I have everything set to go.

I have 3 shots on Saturday morning... 1 that is interesting, shooting for a FEMALE BB Book that will be published later this year. I am totally wearing my night suit for that shoot.. that is how much I love my suit.

I am also looking forward to a SPECIES SHOOT with Me and Kristy...Dan Ray is going to shoot that on Sunday. I think that should be fun.

I am planning on making to the expo around 2 p.m. on Saturday... so, look for me there. You know that is always a good time.

Wish me luck.... who knows what will happen. I just hope I place better than last year.

Colette

I

1 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

Wishing you good luck at the Arnold!

February 23, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home