Tuesday, May 06, 2008

May 7, 2008

WOW... just a few days away from the NY PRO. I can't believe that it is HERE. When you measure time in bodybuilding weeks... the year goes by so fast. I hate that. You are counting down the weeks till the show and time never moves faster.

Am I ready? I am better than I was at the Arnold.... that is without question. But, can I top my conditioning at the Europa, 2006. That is what remains to be seen. I am busting my ass here... and kicking things into high gear this week... it isn't over till its over, right? I have a few more to go... But, I need to be under 150#. I am sitting at 152# right now and my best is around 145-146#. So, there is still some work to do here.

I always learn something about myself preparing for a show.... I think that is what makes it so addicting. There is something about the discipline that is exciting. It makes you do things that you wouldn't normally do.. like walk to the gym from my house that is not exactly close. It was such a nice day.. way to nice to do cardio indoors.

I am just going to go and do my thing... I am looking forward to competing. It is really going to be a good time.

Whatever the outcome... I am having fun and keeping the dream alive. It isn't always about winning... it is about being in the moment and seeing something to completion.

Wish me luck.....

Colette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home